Tuesday 30 November 2010

Marie's Jukebox, 2


I promise I’ll get back to my political (and humorous) stuff in due course. Meanwhile here’s my next batch of Jukebox hits…

  1. Dean Martin – Sway
  2. UNO Choir – Anchored in the Lord
  3. Yuksek – Tonight (Radio Edit)
  4. Steve Cropper – Land of 1000 Dances
  5. The Cambridge Singers – The Sailor & Young Nancy, E J Moeran
  6. Groove Armada – Healing
  7. Jr Walker – Shotgun
  8. Kraftwerk – Aero Dynamik (Kling Klang Dynamix)
  9. Cliff Richard – Quizas, Quizas, Quizas
  10. LPO – Requiem Aeternam, W A Mozart
  11. Leonard Cohen – In My Secret Life
  12. Chet Baker – Time After Time
  13. Rosanne Cash – God is in the Roses
  14. Michael Flanders & Donald Swann – Song of the Weather
  15. Blondie – Hanging on the Telephone
  16. Funkadelic – One Nation Under a Groove
  17. Jackie Wilson – Higher and Higher
  18. Slim Gaillard & Slam Stewart – Opera in Vout
  19. Mandroid – Subsonic Tendencies


Just looking at the stuff that has come up on this shuffle, only one track is later than 2004. Must get myself up-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment