1. Esquivel - Jingle Bells.
2. The Ramones - Merry Christmas, I Don't Want To Fight Tonight.
3. Thomanerchor Leipzig - Es Ist Ein Ros Entsprungen - attributed to Michael Praetorius.
4. Magpie Lane - The Boar's Head Carol.
5. The Beach Boys - Little Saint Nick.
6. Monty Python - Ho Ho Fucking Ho. Foul language from the very beginning. You have been warned.
7. Slovak State Philharmonic Orchestra - 'Troika' from 'Lieutenant Kije' - Sergei Prokofiev.
8. Ballet Company of the Mariinsky Theatre, St Petersburg - 'Arabian Dance' from 'The Nutcracker' - Tchaikovsky. Not obviously Christmas music, but the ballet is traditionally performed at Christmas, and the action of Act 1 at the Stahlbaum's house takes place on Christmas Eve.
9. The Modern Jazz Quartet - England's Carol. Unfortunately YouTube has no clip of the original recording of this wonderful jazz treatment of 'God rest Ye Merry Gentlemen' (it does have a recording with added orchestral accompaniment - DO NOT WATCH THIS as the music is dire, uncharacteristically for the MJQ). Listen instead to this recording of their 'Softly As In A Morning Sunrise'.
10. The Copper Family - Shepherds Arise. Traditional two-part harmony from rural Sussex.